Monday, January 14, 2013

Fun, Quick Technology Projects from BigHugeLabs

A teacher at NHS showed this to me, and it is worth passing along.  BigHugeLabs has a wealth of tools available that could be used to help teachers create fun technology projects with their kids.  How about having students create a magazine cover summarizing their last Science unit?  Or maybe they could make up "trading cards" for famous Virginians.  There are tools to create lolcats and motivator posters, as well as jigsaw puzzles and movie posters.  Here is a quick Trading Card that I made just for this blog post:


Of course, anything can be added at the bottom of the card. There are many tools available on the BigHugeLabs website.  Take a look, and do something inspiring with your students!



1 comment:

  1. I really thought the magazine cover I created looked authentic. Also, it was easy to make--I redid it several times as the creative juices flowed, but really, it looked quite nice the on my first attempt.

    ReplyDelete